Tier 5 Temporary Work Visa
A highly recommended service for UK skilled worker visa.
We are one the leading UK immigration Specialist in Manchester who focuses on helping people to apply for their skilled worker visa. It has replaced the Tire 2 (General) work visa, which is for people who have been offered a skilled job in the UK.
The skilled worker visa allows eligible applicants to stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved sponsor/employer.
What is a skilled worker visa?
This division is for foreign nationals who have been offered a skilled job by a UK employer holding a skilled worker sponsor licence. It is granted initially for a maximum of five years, after which time an extension application can be made. You have to apply for this permit when you wish to enter and stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer.
Unique visa services have extensive experience with skilled worker visas ensuring that the recruitment and hiring process is hassle-free for both employee and employer. You can seek the help of a unique visa service if you are a skilled worker and need to enter the UK to do a specialized job.
Who is eligible for a skilled worker visa?
To get aUK skilled worker Visa, you must
- Work for an employer that the home office has approved
- Received and admitted a job offer from a UK employer
- Do a job that is on the list of qualified occupations
- Prove your knowledge of English
- Be paid a minimum salary that will vary based on your occupation.
Skilled worker visa eligible occupations
As you have seen above, to get this Visa, you have received and accepted a job offer from a UK employer. Your occupation should meet the following requirements:
- You should be on the list of eligible jobs.
- Must receive a copy of your occupation code from your employer
- You should be working for a UK employer that the home office has approved
- You should be paid the minimum salary or the going rate for the specific type of work that is higher.
How to extend your skilled worker visa?
Your Visa expires after a certain number of years based on your circumstance. If you meet the following requirement, you can apply to extend your permit.
- Your job is in the same occupation code which was initially permitted to enter the UK.
- You are still working for the same employer who sponsored your present application.
- You have the same job that initially granted your Visa.
When your family need a skilled worker visa extension, they have to submit a separate application.
Applying with your family
Your partner and children can also apply for a skilled worker visa to join you when they are eligible as your dependents. You can also include the following family members in your Skilled Worker Visa application:
- Your children under 18
- Your husband or wife or unmarried partner
- If your children are over 18 and they are already staying in the UK as your dependents and are not married.
Looking For a Professional Visa Company?
Skilled worker visa refusal.
There are many reasons for the refusal of your Visa, and here are some most likely reasons:
- Not completing the full application form and not paying the application fee.
- Not meeting the 70 points requirement.
- Not holding the clean immigration and criminal history
- Not submitting the appropriate and required supporting documents to accompany your application demonstrating your eligibility.
You can also undergo refusal if your employer does not have the correct sponsor licence and required documentation. When you approach us, you no need to worry about your visa’s refusal since we will help you in all possible ways to get your Visa approved.
|Mandatory or Tradeable
Job Offer by approved sponsor
Job at appropriate skill level
Speaks English at required level
Salary of £20,480 to £23,039 or at least 80% of the going rate for the profession (whichever is higher)
Salary of £23,040 to £25,599 or at least 90% of the going rate for the profession (whichever is higher)
Salary of £25,600 or above or at least the going rate for the profession (whichever is higher)
Job in a shortage occupation as designated by the Migration Advisory Committee
Education qualification: PhD in a subject relevant to the job
Education qualification: PhD in a STEM subject relevant to the job
Please Click Below To Skill Shortage Category.
Have A Question?
If you have any queries about the Unique Visa Services or your wellness journey, we’re here to help. Reach out to us anytime.